This authorization for return is not a guarantee of credit or replacement. Credit or replacement will only be issued if the returned merchandise is received unused and is in sellable condition. Reference our internet site for complete details and explanations. Your invoice # is located at the top right corner of your invoice statement.
- Please complete the Return below in its entirety. Provide as much information as possible to process your return. Please list each part, number, quantity, description, price and reason why you are looking for the item(s) to be returned.
- Return the merchandise in the manufacturer’s original box and packing with the Return form inside the box. This should be completed within 30 days of the purchase date of the invoice. Failure to do so will result in a 15-30% restocking fee.
- No returns will be accepted on merchandise after 60 days.
- We will not accept any COD shipments for refunded merchandise. COD return package or any billed receipts will be refused.
- The cost of the return shipping is to be prepaid by the customer. Return shipping and any handling fees are non-refundable.
- Returns can be directly taken to BackCountry 4×4.
130 Simcoe Street
- Any merchandise which in our opinion or manufacture’s opinion show evidence of being used, installed contrary to manufacture’s instructions and/or who is subject to improper handling, packaging, or shipping the customer will not be eligible for exchange, refund or warranty considerations.
- Warranty and/or defective merchandise is subject to terms of the manufactures warranty.
- We will not accept any returns on special order merchandise, electrical items, installed items, custom made items.
Return processing time may vary depending on the product and reason for the return. Generally, the return process should be completed with 7-10 business days from the time the return is received. Once we issue the credit back to your credit card it can typically take up to 72 hours to see the funds on your credit card statement, again this depends on how fast your financial institutions processing times.
The following items cannot be returned: Tires/Wheels that have been installed, open electrical items such as computers, unichips, programmers, wiring kits etc. Custom made floor mats, dash/seat covers or any item that has been monogrammed. Closeout or clearance items, any item that has been customed painted, or custom mechanical products and SPECIAL ORDER ITEMS.